Gift Ideas for Your Wedding Party
Are you stumped on what to gift your wedding party? We know the task of finding the perfect thank you gift can be a daunting one, but fear not! The Bridal Guide brings you a few outstanding suggestions for wedding party gifts. Your wedding party will love a personalized gift that reminiscent of your wedding day and is useful to them.
1. A knotted piece of jewelry to thank the women for helping you “tie the knot”. Ha-ha! Women can always use more jewelry, and a ring or bracelet is wearable with almost any look as a cute reminder of your wedding.
2. Something special to sip on. If your bridesmaids love a good glass of wine, you could satisfy their thirsty side by going to a winery and blending your own wine creation with your new husband/wife. You can design your own label to boot! It’s a personal gift that’s sure to go to good use.
3. A cliché spa day. We know that a spa day of spa gift certificate may not be unique, but think of how enjoyable and relaxing it would be to escape to your favourite spa for the day. If it’s possible, your bridesmaids could make the trip together and have even more fun.
1. Personalized running shoes in your wedding colours. Nike ID has a service that lets customers design colours and add initials to a range of their running shoes. An athletic friend will appreciate the practicality of the gift.
2. Engraved Zippos, flasks, or tie clips. If your groomsmen appreciate the finer things in life, gift them one of these useful items. Consider engraving your wedding date subtlety on the back and their initials on the front.
3. A day trip. After all is said and done with the wedding and honeymoon, the groomsmen could reunite with a gifted day trip. We’re thinking a visit to one of Toronto’s breweries; tickets to a Toronto Maple Leafs, Raptors, of Blue Jays game; a big name concert; etc.
Getting good gifts for your wedding party should be important to you. It’s a great way to say thank you for all of the time, effort, and money they put into your wedding. Remember it’s all about effort, and sometimes it’s hard to please everyone. Whether you hit it out of the park with your wedding party gifts or not, know that they were happy to be a part of your big day.
Lauren Chan is a contributing writer to The Bridal Guide.