2019 Wedding Trends you’ll want to try now!
With unique wedding themes, colours and gowns the 2019 wedding season is going to be an exciting one! We collected some of our favourite current trends for you that you’re sure to want to add to your wedding plans.
- The first trend we’ve noticed coming out for 2019 is celestial decor themes. It adds a feel of magic to any wedding with its glittery star and moon decorations and deep blues and golds. This trend is sure to stick around and can help make any wedding even more romantic.
2. Next on our list are the beautiful and boho belle sleeve wedding gowns. Giving a throwback to the 70’s this 2019 trend has become popular again this year and will definitely be sticking around for 2019. We love the flowy romantic look it gives and you can find it in different styles that would suit any bride.
3. Geometric backdrops are the perfect mix between modern and rustic. Natural materials add a feel of warmth and cozy to any wedding and these geometic backdrops filled with flowers are simply stunning.
4. We’ve seen a lot of these this season already and we’re only at the end of May! Bridal kimonos/robes are a fast-spreading trend that we’re sure to see a lot of in 2019, especially for those getting married early Spring or Fall. These kimono add a classy yet bohemian touch similar to the belle sleeve trend and the combination of both trends makes for a very romantic look.
5. Neon signs are one of our top 3 trends for the season, they look fantastic and they add an unexpected design element to your wedding that you can keep for years to come! Check out these examples we found that add some flare to your special day!
Thanks for checking out our roundup of 2019 wedding trends! Be sure to check back soon for some more 2018/2019 wedding inspiration and follow us on Instagram & Facebook with the hashtag #thebridalguide.