The tour awarded in conformity with the following terms and conditions:
- The prize is awarded jointly to the winning couple jointly and may not be severed or transferred by either winner and has no cash value for the winners. The unused prize is not exchangeable for alternate arrangements.
- All tour arrangements must be made through Wine Tours Toronto via email. The prize package is subject to availability at the time of booking. Guests of the winner may be added at $350.00 plus tax per guest up to 10 additional guests. Guests of the winner must depart and return on the same itinerary.
- All bookings are subject to 100% cancellation policy penalties. Once the booking has been confirmed, no changes may be made to the passenger names and /or date of travel.
- Travel is valid Monday to Friday June 6 2016 to September 9 2016, weather permitting. The tour must be taken within the time period specified and cannot be extended beyond the date. Standard black-out dates apply.
- The prize offered is subject to the operation of the charter or tour package program. In the event the prize winner is unable to redeem the prize, as awarded, Wine Tours Toronto, Gone Sailing Adventures, The Bridal Guide or any other party associated with the prize shall neither provide compensation or substitution.
- Wine Tours Toronto, Gone Sailing Adventures and The Bridal Guide may use the winners’ name, and photo’s for its future promotional use without further payment or royalty. Winners must sign waivers of liability and use of photos. In the event waivers are not executed, Wine Tours Toronto and Gone Sailing Adventures and The Bridal Guide reserves the right to cancel the tour provided.
- Prize winner must return a signed copy of the congratulations letter and waiver of liability within 7 days of its receipt to confirm their understanding of the conditions stipulated above.
- Proof of Marriage Certification Required. 10. The winners must submit a wedding photo to The Bridal Guide to be used in any marketing and future promotional materials. Contest is open to Canadian Residents only excluding Quebec Residents. Contest runs March 26th 2015 to June 7th 2016.